Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally a New Post!

OK, a lot has happened since my last post. Aiden is now 6 1/2 months old. He really took off at six months. He's almost crawling. We have all the baby proof stuff bought, but not installed. I'm not sure what we are waiting for!
This is Aiden's costume, it's a 6 point white tail deer buck! The tail is so cute, I'll take picture of his little butt/tail for you and post it next time. Of course Jamie found this costume in Deer Gear Catalog and I fell in love with it also! We are going to put a bow on his neck so people know that Aiden is a pet deer and not a deer you hunt!


Just this weekend Aiden and I met Abby and Lucy in Northfield at a pumpkin patch. The kids loved the sand box full of corn. I had Aiden's hands covered so he couldn't eat the corn, but that didn't stop him from trying!





Aiden was happy just laying in the corn, but I couldn't get him to look at the camera. He was too fascinated with the corn!




Lucy did eat some corn, she didn't seem to mind the taste! Isn't she a cutie!

We reached a couple of mile stones. I had to drop Aiden's crib after seeing him like this below picture. When he was up on all 4 he could pretty much look over the crib! He's now in size 9 month clothes and quickly growing out of that. At his 6 month check up he weighed 17 pounds 10 ounces. He had 4 shots that day and screamed after he got them. But this time he settled down a lot faster after the shots!


He can almost drink out of his water cup by himself, or he just likes to play with it.

He does not like cereal yet, as the picture below shows you. I tried to post a video, but I wasn't able to. I'll try again later!

Aiden loved jumping in our garage this summer while we did some weeding!
Jamie stopped by the house the day of the firefighters dance to show Aiden the old fire truck.
This hat is part of a Halloween outfit Jamie and I got him. When we put it on him, he pulls it off right away. So this may be the only picture we get of him with it on!


Jamie and Aiden playing at 5:30 in the morning! The flash always gets a funny expression on his face! He was smiling as I took this picture.

Aiden loves the bath and attacking the water. Giving him a bath forces me to wash my floor because by the time we're done with the bath, all the water is on my floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment