Summer is going by so fast and Aiden's been growing like a weed. We're not sure, but we think his is teething. His fist is always in his mouth like the below picture. Usually you can hear him gag himself. And there is usually a ton of drool on his shirt. Everyday I check, but no teeth yet.
We borrowed a swimming pool from Grandma Vicky. He really seemed to like it. I can't wait until this fall when we can take him to a swimming lesson.
He still loves his swing. This was a big smile that I got after a nap in the swing.
Aiden had a little case of cradle cap. I combed and combed and got it all, but his hair was spiked for two days. I think he looks cool!
As you can see Aiden is growing. We're not exactly sure, but we think he's around 14 pounds. He will go to the doctor on July 28th and we'll find out for sure.
Life with Aiden has been a lot of fun. We're trying a couple different things with feeding Aiden. I've been pumping and then giving him food in a bottle most of the time throughout the day. We've been giving him some formula. We could barely stretch his feedings to 2 1/2 hours. We were mostly feeding him every two hours, and I was going crazy! But now that I know how much he's getting we're at about ever 3 hours.
We've gone on a couple of trips to Grandma and Grandpa Stoffel's camper in Garrison, MN. He sleeps most of the three hour drive, which is nice.
He really loves music. I think he's been trying to sign with me lately.
I have about 6 weeks left of being home with Aiden. Everyone said that it would go by fast! I can't believe how fast it really did.
We hope everyone is doing well. Take care!!
So excited to see your new post! Aiden is growing so fast! You definately have a little man on your hands! Can't wait to see you again, miss you, E
ReplyDeleteLove the new pictures! It is amazing how fast they grow. I LOVE the car, that is great. I have never seen anything like that. Enjoy your next 6 weeks, I would do anything to stay home and be with Hayley!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie you have! So good to see new pics of him. Growing and growing. Sounds like you guys are enjoying him and the summer! Excited to see you soon. Miss you and love you!
ReplyDelete