Friday, May 22, 2009

Aiden's Humor!


Hello Everyone! Sorry it has been a while since our last update. Aiden has been changing so much. At one time I wondered if he would ever like his diaper being changed because he used to scream throughout a change. Well, this video will show you how much he likes his diaper changed. Actually, sometimes when he's upset, we put him on the changing table and he calms down. Jamie and I have some great conversations with Aiden on his changing table!

Enjoy the video!




Here are some pictures of Aiden and Jamie having a conversation at his changing table.





We are seeing Aiden's smiles more frequently now. Here are some we caught on camera.





I'm not so sure if these are smiles or silly faces! He has so much personality already that it is too funny to watch him sometimes.




Bath time is getting better also, but he's still a little monster sometimes!







This picture was taken during one of our early morning naps.

I was watching the morning news and he was snoozing!




This is a picture of Aiden and Jamie cuddling after Jamie got home from a long day at work.




I had my first Mother's Day, which was a lot of fun.

My favorite gift was the "Aiden" tree that we planted in his honor.

This picture was sent to me on Mother's Day and was the first text/picture I got in the morning when I checked my phone.



We hope everyone is doing great and we hope you have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment